On January 25, 2017, the website of the Supreme People's Court issued《最高人民法院最高人民检察院关于办理组织、利用邪教组织破坏法律实施等刑事案件适用法律若干问题的解释》(hereinafter referred to as the interpretation of the law), explaining the application of legal issues in criminal cases such as organizing organizations and using cult organizations to undermine law enforcement.
There are a total of 16 judicial interpretations, mainly on the definition of cult organizations; the use of cult organizations to undermine the law enforcement and the use of cult organizations to cause serious injury and death; the stipulations of sin and sin, crimes Issues such as the breaking of solid issues such as joint crimes and the identification procedures of cult propaganda materials have been stipulated.
Some people around us are “smuggled into the cult, and they are ignorant of the law”, which brings harm to the family and society. How can we avoid this happening? First of all, we must have a certain understanding of the cult and improve our awareness and ability to prevent and resist cults. So what is a cult? To put it simply, any illegal organization that advocates the use of religion, qigong or other names, advocates the primary elements, creates scattered superstitious heresies, and blatantly confronts the society and the government is a cult.
From the performance of cults, most of them have the following characteristics:
(1) To promote the "end of the world" is coming, only the organization that joins them can be saved;
(2) Declaring that traditional religion is out of date, the new "God" and "incarnation came to the East";
(3) Advocating “teaching” to cure diseases and to avoid disasters;
(4) Propaganda has no land, no work, no children, no people to teach, people to abandon their jobs, and one heart to believe in "God";
(5) Activities are sneaky, using their pseudonyms and spiritual names, and dare not talk about their real names and addresses;
(6) using deceptive means to induce or force others to participate;